Ultrasound Technologist- Part Time Job – Irving, TXApply Now
Why You'll Love This Job!
Enjoy a great work/life balance and a competitive salary when you accept this top-rated Part-Time Ultrasound Technologist position with Healthcare Associates of Texas!
Much more than just a job, this PT Ultrasound Technologist role is a chance to leave your mark on the surrounding community as you help provide convenient care to those who might otherwise go without. It is your opportunity to join a high-caliber team in an environment full of learning and growth where you can quickly advance. We are a place where you can feel a sense of pride as you work next to industry providers and leaders, eager to share their knowledge and experience with you. At HCAT, we will invest in your future. If you are ready to discover how much of an impact you can make, apply for our Part-Time Ultrasound Technologist today!
Part-Time Ultrasound Technologist Responsibilities
- Must be able to be onsite for ultrasound within 60 minutes of being called
- Send images to Radiologist for interpretation/reading
- Maintain an appropriate environment that is friendly and respectful
- Follow all HIPAA policies and procedures
- Conduct studies in accordance with the law and company policy
- Ensure that facilities are clean, well maintained and function in accordance with OSHA standards
- Keep radiology suite clean at all times; follow infection control and safety guidelines
Part-Time Ultrasound Technologist Qualifications
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); two-year college or technical school
- Graduate from an accredited Diagnostic Medical Sonographer program with adequate DMS experience
- Current registry with the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS)
- Must have and maintain RVT and RDCS certifications
- Must have and maintain M.R.T. registration with the Texas Department of Health
- CPR certification; Trophon Certification (can be obtained during onboarding)
- Exceptional communication skills and leadership skills are required
- Use of medical and radiologic terminology; technical understanding
- Quality focus, dependability, analytical skills
- Must be able to work part-time; every Saturday shift required