Referral Coordinator Job – Irving, TXApply Now
Why You'll Love This Job!You love to problem solve. You enjoy talking with others and pride yourself on being a great listener. Put those skills to use! Healthcare Associates of Texas is seeking someone with these very traits to fill our Referral Coordinator position.
In this role, your helpful demeanor will be appreciated by patients and medical specialists alike — and rewarded. Receive excellent benefits that include days off with pay, a company-matched retirement package and healthcare benefits. At Healthcare Associates of Texas, our employees always enjoy the ideal work/life balance.
Join a reputable organization that is well-established in the Metroplex where you will work in a state-of-the-art facility with a great staff. Apply today!
- Initiate and manage all components of clinical referrals for various services
- Assist in the scheduling of patient appointments
- Verify insurance coverage and obtain authorizations, if needed, from insurance providers
- Act as a liaison between PCPs, specialists, health plans, vendors, and patients and/or other referral sources
- Coordinate flow of information between the medical clinic and the referral authorization department to secure referrals
- Develop and maintain database of preferred referral sources for each provider within the clinic
- Assist practice manager with complaint resolution and solutions related to patient referrals
- Enter referrals, documents, communications and actions into appropriate referral tools and/or EHR
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- One year of experience preferred
- Knowledge of insurance authorization/billing requirements
- Basic knowledge of clinical procedures and regulatory requirements
Type: Full Time (Hourly) Date Posted: Tue, 31 Jul 2018 14:49:15 GMT job number: 17598Back to All Jobs