Phlebotomist Job – McKinney, TXApply Now
Why You'll Love This Job!Your great social skills, passion for meeting new people and ability to rise to a challenge make you perfect for our Phlebotomist position at Healthcare Associates of Texas!
Work with a fun and outstanding staff at an established company that has state-of-the-art offices all across the Dallas area. Receive a competitive salary and generous benefits! A company matched 401K, time off with pay, and health, dental and vision insurance is yours as our Phlebotomist. You also will enjoy a perfect balance between your work and personal lives.
Apply today to join a company where our employees love working for us, and it shows!
- Collect blood samples from patients
- Practice proper patient identification, especially when working on hospital floors
- Label vials with patient names and dates
- Decipher the best method for drawing blood depending on the specific patient
- Transport all specimen samples to a nearby laboratory
- Expect to work with a large number of patients varying in age and health status
- Be friendly, courteous and sympathetic when it comes to working with patients
- Keep your phlebotomy cart or station well-organized at all times
- Practice infection control standards at all times when working with patients and equipment
- Completion of MA program and CPR certification
- Basic knowledge of clinical procedures/injection experience
Type: Full Time (Hourly) Date Posted: Fri, 7 Jun 2019 00:30:08 GMT job number: 17362Back to All Jobs