Patient Services Coordinator Job – McKinney, TXApply Now
Why You'll Love This Job!Great pay and top-shelf benefits are yours when you accept this Patient Services Coordinator position with Healthcare Associates of Texas, a premier healthcare provider in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area!
Bring your A game for making people feel at ease, and be rewarded with a company matched 401K, paid time off and an enviable work/life balance, plus work with amazing people in a fun office.
Join the Healthcare Associates of Texas team for a rewarding career! Apply for our Patient Services Coordinator role today!
Patient Services Coordinator Responsibilities
- Strictly follow HIPAA guidelines
- Check patients out
- Schedule appointments for patients' next visit
- Create a daily schedule based on appointments
- Communicate with patients regarding future treatment plans
- Determine patient's insurance coverage
- Take all payments
- Prepare office for daily business
Patient Services Coordinator Qualifications
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in a medical office setting
- Familiar with medical jargon
- Highly organized and able to effectively communicate
- Some insurance and billing experience
- Computer skills necessary
Type: Full Time (Hourly) Date Posted: Thu, 21 Nov 2019 00:30:20 GMT job number: 21227Back to All Jobs