Patient Services Coordinator Job – Irving, TX 23774Apply Now
Why You'll Love This JobGreat pay and top-shelf benefits are yours when you accept this Patient Services Coordinator position with Healthcare Associates of Texas, a premier healthcare provider in the Dallas/Fort Worth area!
In this exciting Patient Services Coordinator role, you will be immersed in a work environment where you will have ample opportunity to learn and grow, and advance your career through in-house promotions. Pick up additional skills and add to your knowledge base as you learn from industry leaders. Take advantage of our quality leadership program. Leave an indelible mark on an appreciative community. Bring your A-game for making people feel at ease, and be rewarded with generous perks and benefits that include flexible scheduling, competitive pay, paid time off, medical insurance, pharmacy insurance, dental and vision, Basic Life insurance, a 401k, Employee Assistance Program, MDLive Virtual visits, plus options to add short-term disability and voluntary life insurance, a Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Account.
Join the Healthcare Associates of Texas team for a rewarding career with a company ready to invest in you! Apply for our Patient Services Coordinator job opening today.
Patient Services Coordinator Responsibilities
- Strictly follow HIPAA guidelines
- Create a daily schedule based on appointments
- Communicate with patients regarding future treatment plans
- Determine patient's insurance coverage
- Take all payments
- Prepare office for daily business
Patient Services Coordinator Qualifications
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience as a healthcare receptionist
- Familiar with medical language
- Highly organized and able to effectively communicate
- Insurance and billing experience
- Computer skills necessary
Type: Full Time (Hourly) Date Posted: Sun, 9 Aug 2020 00:30:10 GMT job number: 23774Back to All Jobs