Medical Scheduler Job – McKinney, TXApply Now
Why You'll Love This Job!Your attention to detail and passion for helping others puts you in the top position for this Medical Scheduler role with Healthcare Associates of Texas!
Kick your career into high gear with a healthcare company that is quickly on its way to becoming the premier primary care provider in the area. At Healthcare Associates of Texas, your efforts will be richly rewarded with an impressive benefits package that includes company-paid healthcare and a retirement plan that is matched dollar-for-dollar — plus, you will get time off with pay.
Apply as Medical Scheduler today to start working in a positive environment with fun co-workers at Healthcare Associates of Texas!
Medical Scheduler Responsibilities
- Address patient needs via answering incoming calls
- Assist with scheduling appointments for multiple providers
- Direct patients with urgent issues to the appropriate contact
- Respond to patient email inquiries and needs timely
- Reschedule patient appointments as necessary
- Make outgoing appointment confirmation calls
Medical Scheduler Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of relevant experience: Call Center or Healthcare Scheduling
- Familiarity with Electronic Medical Records (EMR) and computer systems
- Ability to focus on detail-oriented tasks
- Medical terminology knowledge
- Basic familiarity with insurance
- Ability to handle high volume calls
Type: Full Time (Salaried) Date Posted: Sat, 18 Jan 2020 00:30:21 GMT job number: 21852Back to All Jobs