Medical Front Desk / Receptionist Job – Crossroads, TXApply Now
Why You'll Love This Job!Great pay and top-shelf benefits are yours when you accept this Medical Front Desk position with Healthcare Associates of Texas, a premier healthcare provider in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area!
Bring your A game for making people feel at ease, and be rewarded with a company matched 401K, paid time off and an enviable work/life balance, plus work with amazing people in a fun office.
Join the Healthcare Associates of Texas team for a rewarding career! Apply for our Medical Front Desk role today!
Medical Front Desk Responsibilities
- Strictly follow HIPAA guidelines
- Create a daily schedule based on appointments
- Communicate with patients regarding future treatment plans
- Determine patient's insurance coverage
- Take all payments
- Prepare office for daily business
Medical Front Desk Qualifications
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience as a healthcare receptionist
- Familiar with medical language
- Highly organized and able to effectively communicate
- Insurance and billing experience
- Computer skills necessary
Type: Full Time (Hourly) Date Posted: Sun, 20 Jan 2019 00:30:01 GMT job number: 19713Back to All Jobs