Medical Coder (CPC) Job – Irving, TXApply Now
Why You'll Love This Job!If you are looking for the ideal Medical Coder (CDC) job, you have found it with Healthcare Associates of Texas!
Work in state-of-the-art facilities with a supportive team of healthcare professionals. Secure your future retirement with a 401K that we match dollar-for-dollar. Take paid time off. Earn a great salary.
Healthcare Associates of Texas is expanding and on the way becoming recognized as the number one primary care provider in the Metroplex area. Apply today to grow right along with us!
Medical Coder Responsibilities
- Protect the security of medical records to ensure that confidentiality is maintained
- Identify, compile and code patient data, using ICD-9-CM and CPT and other standard classification coding systems
- Compile, abstract and maintain patient medical records to document condition and treatment
- Review records for completeness, accuracy and compliance with regulations
Medical Coder Qualifications
- At least 1+ year(s) of experience in a physician coding environment
- Knowledge of Allscripts PM and eClinicalWorks a plus
- Medical coding certification is required (A Certified Coder Associate working toward a Certified Coder Specialist certification will be considered)
- Must be self-driven, detail-oriented and able to stay on task
- Able to research and analyze coding problems, and strategize for a solution
- Self-motivated and directed; able to work without supervision
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite
Type: Full Time (Salaried) Date Posted: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 00:30:08 GMT job number: 16964Back to All Jobs