Medical Assistant (MA) Job – Southlake, TX 24018Apply Now
Why You'll Love This Job
If you are a Certified Medical Assistant who is interested in joining a company that equally cares about its employees and the community it serves, Healthcare Associates, the premier healthcare provider in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, is interested in you for our full-time Medical Assistant (MA) position in Southlake, TX!
Whether you are just starting your career or are a seasoned veteran, we welcome all levels of MA experience in this top-rated Medical Assistant (MA) role. Here, you will be a vital part of a high-caliber team comprised of dedicated medical personnel and enjoy working in an autonomous environment. Your career will thrive and grow within a positive, exciting environment at our innovative, state-of-the-art facility, and you will be the benefactor of generous perks and benefits that include flexible scheduling, competitive pay, paid time off, medical insurance, pharmacy insurance, dental and vision, Basic Life insurance, a 401k, Employee Assistance Program, MDLive Virtual visits, plus options to add short-term disability and voluntary life insurance, a Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Account.Apply for Healthcare Associates' Medical Assistant (MA) job opening today to find a home with a well-established practice where you can succeed and make a real impact!
Medical Assistant (MA) Responsibilities
- Measure vital signs, such as blood pressure
- Help physician with patient examinations
- Perform blood draws, EKGs, injections, immunizations, nebulizer treatments, etc.
- Assist with in-office procedures, PAPs, ear lavage, wound care, lacerations
- Prepare blood samples for laboratory tests
- Enter patient information into medical records
Medical Assistant (MA) Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Current MA certification
- Current CPR certification
- Proficient in computer programs, including MS Office/Outlook
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- MA experience preferred but not required