Medical Assistant – MA Job – Rowlett, TXApply Now
Why You'll Love This Job!
Are you a Medical Assistant interested in working for a company that equally cares about its employees and the community it serves? Is it your goal to be part of a team of dedicated medical personnel for whom personal attention, compassion and communication are the cornerstones to patient care? Would you love a job in an innovative facility with a company that offers generous benefits and great hours? Then, join our TX location today where you will be the benefactor of all that and more!Apply for our Medical Assistant position today and work for a well-established practice situated in a quaint city that is just a stone’s throw from two major metropolis areas!
Benefits for full-time employees include:
- Life Insurance
- Health Savings Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Measure vital signs, such as blood pressure Help the physician with patient examinations.
- Perform tasks, including blood draws, EKGs, injections, immunizations, nebulizer treatments, etc.
- Assist with in-office procedures, PAPs, Ear Lavage, Wound Care, Lacerations.
- Prepare blood samples for laboratory tests.
- Enter patient information into medical records.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Current certification as a Medical Assistant.
- Current CPR certification.
- Proficient in computer programs, including Microsoft Office and Outlook Knowledge of medical terminology.
- MA experience preferred but not required.