Medical Assistant – MA Job – Coppell, TXApply Now
Why You'll Love This Job!
Are you a Medical Assistant interested in working for a company that equally cares about its employees and the community it serves? Is it your goal to be part of a team of dedicated medical personnel for whom personal attention, compassion and communication are the cornerstones to patient care? Would you love a job in an innovative facility with a company that offers generous benefits and great hours? Then, join our TX location today where you will be the benefactor of all that and more!Your position as a Medical Assistant would have you located in the bedroom community of Coppell, nestled near Dallas and Ft. Worth, TX! The suburb of Coppell, with a population of around 39,000, has much to offer in the way of local entertainment and cuisine as well as a goldmine of events to choose from a little more than a half-hour drive in any direction!
Apply for our Medical Assistant position today and work for a well-established practice situated in a quaint city that is just a stone’s throw from two major metropolis areas!
Benefits for full-time employees include:
- Life Insurance
- Health Savings Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Measure vital signs, such as blood pressure Help the physician with patient examinations.
- Perform tasks, including blood draws, EKGs, injections, immunizations, nebulizer treatments, etc.
- Assist with in-office procedures, PAPs, Ear Lavage, Wound Care, Lacerations.
- Prepare blood samples for laboratory tests.
- Enter patient information into medical records.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Current certification as a Medical Assistant.
- Current CPR certification.
- Proficient in computer programs, including Microsoft Office and Outlook Knowledge of medical terminology.
- MA experience preferred but not required.