Limited Medical Radiologic Technologist (LMRT) Job – Rowlett, TXApply Now
PURPOSE: Performs radiographic exams to assist in a diagnosis of disease and injuries. Works effectively with patients and patients' families and maintains a cooperative relationship with interdepartmental personnel.Apply Now
- Performs diagnostic X-ray procedures, which include positioning patient, adjusting equipment settings to obtain the best density, detail and contrast of the area being imaged and determining proper voltage and exposure.
- QC images once taken.
- Provides appropriate patient protection following prescribed safety standards.
- Notifies supervisor of equipment repair needs.
- Maintains compliance with Texas Medical Board and ARRT educational requirements.
- LMRT Education: Graduate of a program in Radiologic Technology that meets the requirements for Texas certification of Limited Medical Radiologic Technologist. Radiology Technologist Education: High school diploma or equivalent. Satisfactory completion of formal radiologic technology training in an AMA-approved school.
- Experience: At least one year of related work experience preferred.
- Experience in digital radiography preferred (CR and /or DR). Familiarity with PACS image retrieval and storage.
- Experience working with all age groups.
- Must possess the knowledge, skills and abilities to perform all diagnostic radiology procedures.
- Must be customer oriented in order to provide outstanding services to patients, physicians and co-workers.
- Ability to maintain awareness of patient privacy, confidentiality and dignity at all times.
- Ability to work in a team environment and/or their own.
- Ability to engage others, listen and adapt response to meet others' needs.
- Ability to align own actions with those of other team members committed to common goals.
- Excellent computer and keyboarding skills, including familiarity with Windows.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage competing priorities.
- Ability to perform job duties in a professional manner at all times.
- Ability to understand, recall, and communicate, factual information.
- Ability to understand, recall, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information.
- Ability to organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology.
- Ability to apply common sense in performing job.
Type: Full Time (Salaried) Date Posted: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 20:55:16 GMT job number: 21564Back to All Jobs