Insurance Benefits Verification Specialist Job – Irving, TXApply Now
Why You'll Love This Job!Secure a solid footing with an established primary care provider that offers competitive pay and excellent benefits when you join the Healthcare Associates of Texas team as our Insurance Benefits Verification Specialist!
With us, you will enjoy a perfect work/life balance, get paid time off and watch your retirement quickly grow with a company matched 401K.
Work in a positive environment with fun and supportive co-workers. Apply for our Insurance Benefits Verification Specialist role today!
- Obtain patient benefits/and or prior authorizations for high-tech radiology studies
- Maintain thorough documentation regarding verification
- Ensure insurance coverage
- Verify individual patient benefits
- Confirm accurate insurance information
- Resolve coverage issues
- High school diploma or equivalent required/Some college preferred
- 2-3 years of prior imaging insurance verification/authorization experience required
- Knowledge of HMO, PPO, Government, Workers Comp, and LOP insurances
- Understands medical insurance knows how to obtain prior authorizations using appropriate websites
- Able to make and take calls that require explaining benefits to the patient
Type: Full Time (Hourly) Date Posted: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 00:30:08 GMT job number: 17386Back to All Jobs