Exercise Physiologist Job – Crossroads, TXApply Now
Why You'll Love This Job!Great pay and top-shelf benefits are yours when you accept this Exercise Physiologist position with Healthcare Associates of Texas, a premier healthcare provider in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area!
Bring your A game for making people feel at ease, and be rewarded with a company matched 401K, paid time off and an enviable work/life balance, plus work with amazing people in a fun office.
Join the Healthcare Associates of Texas team for a rewarding career! Apply for our Exercise Physiologist role today!
Exercise Physiologist Responsibilities
- Take and record vital signs
- Monitor patients during exercise
- Create educational/exercise material
- Clean and maintain all clinic exercise equipment
- Assist with patients' daily exercise routines
Exercise Physiologist Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Exercise Physiology or Kinesiology
- 1+ year(s) experience in the field
- BLS/CPR certified a plus
- Strong, independent judgement
- Basic understanding of human anatomy and functions
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with patients and healthcare staff
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Type: Full Time (Hourly) Date Posted: Tue, 8 Jan 2019 21:58:10 GMT job number: 19714Back to All Jobs