Bilingual Medical Receptionist/Operator Job – Irving, TXApply Now
Why You'll Love This Job!Great pay and top-shelf benefits are yours when you accept this Patient Services Coordinator position with Healthcare Associates of Texas, a premier healthcare provider in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area!
Bring your A-game for making people feel at ease, and be rewarded with a company-matched 401K, paid time off and an enviable work/life balance, plus work with amazing people in a fun office.
Join the Healthcare Associates of Texas team for a rewarding career! Apply for our Patient Services Coordinator role today!
Bilingual Medical Receptionist/Operator Responsibilities
- Address patient needs via answering incoming calls
- Schedule appointments for patients' next visit
- Create a daily schedule based on appointments
- Direct patients with urgent issues to the appropriate contact
- Communicate with patients regarding future treatment plans
- Reschedule patient appointments as necessary
- Make outgoing appointment confirmation calls
- Determine patient's insurance coverage
- Strictly follow HIPAA guidelines
Bilingual Medical Receptionist/Operator Qualifications
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of relevant experience: Call Center or Healthcare Scheduling
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Familiar with medical language
- Highly organized and able to effectively communicate
- Some insurance and billing experience preferred not required
- Computer skills necessary
Type: Full Time (Hourly) Date Posted: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 00:30:16 GMT job number: 21345Back to All Jobs