Bilingual Medical Assistant – MA Job – McKinney, TXApply Now
Why You'll Love This Job!
Are you interested in a Bilingual Medical Assistant position where you can offer high-quality care to patients? Would you enjoy being part of a medical team that works together toward solutions while also acknowledging your individual effort? Your expertise, dedication and drive is needed at Healthcare Associates in McKinney, TX, a growing, full-service primary care practice with multiple locations in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.
Apply today and start your Bilingual Medical Assistant career in McKinney, a suburb of Dallas/Ft. Worth, with a population of around 50,000. Brewery and winery tours, as well as a diverse array of restaurant and shopping choices are just a few of the many activities you can enjoy in this 165-year-old historic city. In addition, you’ll have a goldmine of events available within a 45-minute drive in any direction!
Work for a well-established practice situated in a bustling city that is just a short drive from two major metropolis areas!Benefits for full-time employees include:
- Life Insurance
- Health Savings Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Measure vital signs, such as blood pressure.
- Help the physician with patient examinations.
- Perform tasks, including blood draws, EKGs, injections, immunizations, nebulizer treatments, etc.
- Assist with in-office procedures, PAPs, Ear Lavage, Wound Care, Lacerations.
- Prepare blood samples for laboratory tests.
- Enter patient information into medical records.
- 2 years of prior experience as a Medical Assistant required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Current certification as a Medical Assistant
- Current CPR certification
- Proficient in computer programs, including Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Bilingual Spanish/English